Pre-essentials before beginning Registration for CMAT-2019: We recommend you to prepare before beginning the CMAT registration process:
- A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet amid registration.
- Qualification details as candidates need to enter them while enlisting for CMAT exam.
- Upload scanned photo while registering, consequently keep prepared a scanned clear photo of themselves taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb).
- Similarly, upload scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (≤ 30Kb).
- A Valid e-mail id which the candidates will be using at least for the next 6 months. All communication will be done on this e-mail id which candidates will enter while registering for CMAT exam.
- A Valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number.
- A valid Credit / Debit card in case candidates want to pay ONLINE.
- A Printer connected to system as they will have to PRINT 3 copies of CHALLAN in case they are planning to pay by CASH at the bank.
Registering for CMAT is a 3 Step process as mentioned below:
Step-1: - Read Instructions and Self Registration
- First time the candidates will enter as NEW USER. Here they will read the guidelines carefully, accept the declaration and continue.
- Now the candidates need to do Self Registration. Here they need to enter few basic details.
- Please ensure to enter the correct details on this Self Registration form and verify it before candidates click on SUBMIT button on this page.
- Once the candidates SUBMIT this page, they cannot edit any data entered on this page. Submitting this page will generate a unique 6-digit password.
- This password will be shown on the screen and will be sent to the candidates via E-mail and SMS. From now onwards, at whatever point they wish to login to the registration portal, they will come as an EXISTING USER and login with their e-mail id and this unique 6-digit password. This finishes their self-enlistment
Step -2: - Payment Process:
Payment can be done in either of the two modes mentioned below:
i.) ONLINE PAYMENT: Select ONLINE PAYMENT mode proceed to the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking Once payment is successfully done, candidates will receive confirmation E-mail and SMS.After a successful payment confirmation, candidates are requested to complete the remaining part of registration process.â€‹
ii) CASH Payment in SBI bank: Select the option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch. After selecting this option, a CHALLAN on the screen with all the details already filled in it.
Take 3 PRINT OUTS of this CHALLAN, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of the Challan generation.
E.g. If a candidate Generate and Print the Challan copies on 24th October, 2017, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and deposit the CASH by 25th October 2017 onwards.
NOTE: The last date to pay ’CASH’ in bank is 19th December 2017 and from there onwards to complete registration is 20th December 2017. Submission of final application after payment (CASH PAYMENT THROUGH BANK) will not be possible after 20th December, 2017.
In return to the CASH Deposit, the bank will give the candidate one copy of CHALLAN with their stamp and a JOURNAL number written on it. Please ensure the JOURNAL number written is clearly visible before the candidate leave the bank. Wait for 48 hours after the candidate deposited the CASH and received the acknowledgement of the same.
In these 48 hours, payment will get updated in the registration portal. Candidates will receive an E-mail and SMS confirming the payment data has got updated in the registration portal. Candidates need to re login to the portal proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
Step 3): Now that the candidates are done with the payment, they need to fill the remaining part of the form. Once they fill the complete form, once again check the complete data entered by clicking on VIEW/MODIFY button.
Clicking on VIEW/MODIFY button will allow the candidates to modify the data in case of any modifications.
Candidates must ensure that all the data entered is accurate, have to accept a declaration and click on I AGREE. The system will re-confirm to candidates for SUBMIT. Once the candidates confirm, the form will get finally SUBMITTED and no change in the data is possible after this SUBMIT.
They will see on system a “Thank you for successfully registering for the AICTE CMAT 2019 exam.
For Admit Card
Please login from 7th January 2019 onwards to download exam ADMIT CARD.
For latest updates,
Please visit www.aicte-cmat.in” Here you can click on PREVIEW button to view their filled form. If the candidates wish, they can PRINT their filled form and keep a copy for reference. This completes the registration process.