Post MBA exam results, Group Discussion will be crucial for MBA admission so it is advised to read and practice with variety of topics. In following GD Topic you will be getting some points with divergent views which you can pick up and develop.
Today, you will read GD topic:
"Indian Opposition doesn’t opposes with positivity "
Time and again it is being said that for a healthy democracy, it is essential that a sizable opposition must stand as wall for the sake of country and its people.
Opposition must oppose politically, legally, constitutionally to ruling party’s unethical & draconian policies.
India being very healthy democracy has been following both ruling parties and opposition parties hanging on in parliament with grace.
But off late opposition has gone lean in numbers while giving edge to ruling party.
Nonetheless, it is expected that our parliamentarians must debate all bills before passing both in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
- Even with less number is parliament opposition has been given due status in parliament as opposition leader who is equal to the status of cabinet Minister
- But opposition doesn’t come up with real issue rather they oppose for the sake of opposing hence, harm the ethos of democracy.
- Article 370, Triple Talaq, GST and Citizenship Bill; all have been passed in both houses after a long debates and opposition has been given ample opportunity to come up with their amendments and they were too incorporated but opposition continues to make foul cry.
- Since opposition is having less numbers hence, ruling party doesn’t listen to opposition.
- Voting system in parliament also does wrong within the ethos of Bills like
Citizenship amendment Bill.
- Present opposition has very senior parliamentarians with richest experience hence, ruling party should take their advice but ruling party is suffering with ego.
Candidates are advised to develop points of discussion within the inputs given as above on the subject.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous