One of the best ways to crack any management entrance exam is to attempt its mock tests and get a fair understanding of the pattern and the difficulty level of the questions.
The IBSAT Mock Tests are now available for FREE for all students on IBSAT Official Website. You can login and attempt the mock test to asses where you stand.
Some KEY HIGHLIGHTS of the IBSAT Mock Test are:
- The mock test mimics the IBSAT 2023 exam which will be held in December , 2023.
- There are 4 sections with total 140 questions and total time as 120 minutes.
- The sectional breakup is – VA (50), RC (30), QA (30) & DA/DI (30).
- You are allowed to toggle between sections and free to answer in any order you wish.
- Each question carries 1 mark and there are no negative marks.
- Each question has 5 options and you need to click on the correct radio button.
- You are only provided with the individual and overall score immediately after you click on ‘Submit’ along with the answer key. There is no percentile calculated for the mock test.
Some TIPS FROM MBA RENDEZVOUS when you attempt the IBSAT Mock Test:
- Stay true to yourself.
- Mimic an exam-like scenario with no disturbance and distraction.
- Do not try to copy-paste the questions for further reference since any kind of editing features are disabled on the page.
- Keep a rough page handy and do not use any calculator or phone.
- The questions under the QA section need a thorough understanding of concepts in mathematics. Some questions can be calculation intensive.
- The questions under the VA section should not take more than 15-18 minutes if you have a strong vocabulary.
- The RC passages vary between 200 to 500 words and cater to popular and common topics.
- The questions under DA are mostly based on QA concepts.
- The DI sets require lots of mental calculation.
- Note down your score as there is no way to retrieve the data later.
It may be that the difficulty level of the actual IBSAT 2020 exam is different (higher or lower) from the given IBSAT official mock test. This is provided for students to assess their preparation and get an idea about how the exam could be.
Stay informed, Stay ahead, and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous