Published : Lavleen Kaur Kapoor | September 30, 2015 | 01:06 PM IST
NMAT this year is being conducted by GMAC, opening doors for MBA Aspirants to get admission to the leading management programmes in India. NMAT is the entrance test considered by NMIMS for admission into various courses of Business Management Studies in NMIMS (Mumbai Campus, Bengaluru Campus and Hyderabad Campus).
Just 5 days left for registration of the exam, Last Date for NMAT by GMAC being 5th October 2015. For Registration, the student needs to create an account on nmat.org.in using their valid Email Address. Basic contact information will be required to be filled in the form. The test fee will have to be paid as per the below details.
|Test Registration (Early)
|INR 1600 + applicable taxes
|Test Registration (Late)
|INR 2000 + applicable taxes
|INR 1600 + applicable taxes
|INR 1000 + applicable taxes
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)
|INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes
As last year, NMAT 2016 will allow choice of two retakes (i.e. total 3 attempts) to the MBA Aspirants if they wish to retake exam to better their score. The best of the three scores will be taken into consideration by NMIMS.Also, it is not mandatory to appear for three attempts and students will not lose out in competition if they wish to take NMAT 2016 only once.
The Eligible candidates only will be able to register for the exam
- Full Time Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in first attempt is required. The candidate must have completed graduation in the stipulated duration as per the respective University/Institution awarding the degree.
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Valid GMAT score of 600 and above (GMAT score for last 3 years up to October, 2015 will be considered) for international candidates.
- Admission is subject to getting clearance for the candidate's Government (if required) and a student visa from the Indian Embassy in your country.
- Work experience will be preferred, for all the Full Time programs candidates.
Admit Card to be printed
Admit Card is a document containing your registration details and photograph. In order to take the NMAT exam, you are required to produce the Admit Card along with other necessary documents on the day of the test. Candidates will be able to print their Admit Cards with photograph after the payment is accepted by GMAC. Students will be required to carry the Admit Card to the test centre and get it signed by the test administrator at the designated place on the day of the test. Same Admit Card must be retained by students in case of retake of exam. The same Admit Card will have to be signed and stamped at the test center to retake the exam.
Score Cards of Candidates
Scores will be published on nmat.org, 4to 5 weeks after the test date of the candidate. The candidate will also be intimated by mail for accessing their scores. The candidate’s scored will also be sent to the B Schools selected to share the score.
Below table lists the possible range of scores by NMAT by GMAC
|Logical Reasoning skills