We continue to be taught that we must have positive attitude before appearing in exams, GD & PI but in general also it is true that we should remain positive in life.
How to achieve and adapt this positive attitude and continue with that forever in life ? Not a rocket Science, one can definitely achieve and remain positive.
We watch cricket every day and be continue to wonder that on the last ball of the over either the bowler takes the wicket or batsman hits the ball over the fence and either of one wins the match. Both are having positive attitude and that really matters a lot at that crunch time.
Research says that attitude is the little bit of difference that makes all the difference in success in both your personal and professional lives. In fact, the research makes it clear that attitude is more important than any other element when it comes to ensuring success.
Following is the drill which may be followed as a daily exercise as that may fetch you positive results:
- Save positives and put negatives in trash
- Feel accomplished
- Take only good things from people and observe their pluses only
- Speak only positive words
- No excuses
- Set new goals and try to achieve them on daily basis
- Change your Thinking
- Change your life style
- Take control of your life as that will control your destiny
- Relax and allow affirmations to go through your subconscious mind
- Achieve maximum achievement and do not compromise on quality of work or life
- Conquer Today’s challenges
- Jot down your agenda every morning and achieve it during working hours
- Go for SWOT analysis on the entire above and plan for next morning
Read topics of your concern and stay tuned to www.mbarendezvous.com - India's only content lead MBA Portal.