SNAP will be conducted in December 2019 from 2 pm to 4 pm. There will be 30 questions on Analytical and Logical Reasoning with allotted 60 marks.
Indeed in absence of any syllabus, you get puzzled on what to study ? Previous year’s trend has been that questions were based from following areas:
- Critical reasoning,
- Visual reasoning,
- Assertion and reasons,
- Statements and assumptions,
- Identifying valid inferences ,
- Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments,
- Statements and conclusions,
- Cause and Effect,
- Identifying Probably true,
- Probably false,
- definitely true,
- definitely false kind of statement,
- Linear arrangements,
- Matrix arrangements.
- Family tree - identifying relationship among group of people,
- Symbol Based problems,
- Coding and decoding ,
- Sequencing ,
- Identifying next number in series,
Expert Tips on Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Study the question carefully. A brief explanation of why each choice is correct or incorrect follows each practice question. If you understand this reasoning for the practice items, you will do well on the actual assessment.
- NEVER assume or use any information that the question fails to give you. This is NOT an assessment of how much you know about economics in general. Consider ONLY the information given in each reading passage when choosing among the alternative responses.
- Read both the factual passage and the sentence completion instruction carefully. Both must be considered in making your choice.
- Be sure to read all the response choices carefully before choosing one.
- It's important that you read the whole problem, and choose the best hint or clue before starting to solve the problem.
- Practicing logic with reasoning section while making a chart or drawing a picture are good strategies.
- You must remember that the main idea behind Logical Reasoning is to use the information and preconditions to make a conclusion.
Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous