- Register at the website snaptest.org (from August 2020 to November 2020).
Note: Any Changes in the online application form (except test city preferences) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. November 2020. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances. No change of test city requests will be entertained once candidates have completed their SNAP Online Test 2020 payment.
- Upload latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- Ensure that the information filled is accurate.
MODES OF PAYMENT FOR SNAP TEST
- The candidate can pay through I) Billdesk Gateway ii) Axis Bank Gateway iii) Indian Bank Gateway iv) Demand Draft.
- Pay the test fee of Rs.1750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes) as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test fee. (From August 2020 to November 2020).
·PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT:
- Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in "Make Payment" Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE)
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune - 410 004, India
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send an email confirming the payment. Only after the realisation of payment candidates will be able to view their Admit Card.
NOTE: SNAP Test fee is non-refundable.
PROCEDURE OF PROGRAMME PAYMENT
Candidates desirous to submit their candidature to choose PG programmes, are additionally required to complete the payment process of desired programme before the closing date of payment of the same. Payment towards the programmes must be made through the SNAP website only (snaptest.org). After making the payment for SNAP Entrance Test, proceed to complete the online registration form (Part II) for Programme (s) registration and the respective institute(s). Candidates are required to make separate non-refundable payment of Rs.1000/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes) per programme per institute at this stage.
If candidates want to pay programme payment through Demand Draft, make Demand Draft of Rs. 1180/- (Rs.1000/- per programme and Rs. 180/- GST @18%)
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous