Established in 1980 T.A Pai Management Institute also known as TAPMI falls under the top 20 B-Schools in India. It is situated in the beautiful city of Manipal, Karnataka popularly referred to as the “Student City”. It is a pioneer in producing some top level management executives like Rajeev Jain CEO of Bajaj Finance Ltd and Simeran Bhasin, co-founder of Ragtagger Lifestyle Pvt Ltd to name a few.
Year after year TAPMI has a 100% placement record and the batch of 2016-18 is no exception. Here is a sneak peak at the increase in the packages offered in 2015-17 and 2016-18:-
Out of 468 students (14 opted out) in TAPMI batch 2016-18 there has been a record 100% placement of all 454 students in 143 companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Delloitte, Tata Capital and Goldman Sachs etc. It is interesting to note that the highest international package offered is INR 23.8 Lakhs and domestic package is INR 19.4 Lakhs.
2016-18 TAPMI Placements: Key Highlights
1. The top 3 sectors placed were Banking Financial Service and Insurance (BFSI), Consulting and Information Technology.
2. The average package offered for experienced students i.e. those who have had prior work experience is INR 11 Lakhs
3. The average package offered for fresher students is INR 9.1 Lakhs
4. The salary upturn for a PGDM (General) course is 2.5 times the pre- program salary that is offered.
5. The salary upturn for a PGDM (BKFS) course is 3 times the pre- program salary that is offered.
2016-18 TAPMI Placements: ROI Analysis
It is interesting to note that there has been a 99% Return on Investment on Investment for the PGDM (Healthcare) course. Also there is an average of 75% ROI for PGDM (BKFS) and PGDM (General).
For a better understanding, when you spend 9.5 lakh tuition fees for two years on a PGDM Healthcare course, you are most likely to get a salary of 9.4 lakh per annum. Similarly on spending 14 lakhs on PGDM (BKFS) and PGDM (General) course you can get back an average salary of 10.45 lakhs per annum.
A detailed look at the placements for the batch 2016-18 is below:-
2016-18 TAPMI Placements: Sector-wise Analysis
Average package offered sector wise for TAPMI 2016-18 placements is given below:-
The percentage of students placed sector wise for TAPMI 2016-18 placements is given below:-
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous