About TS ICET 2019
The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) 2019, is a written test that is conducted by Telangana State Council for Higher Education, for admissions to MBA and MCA Courses, in all Universities and affiliated colleges, of the state of Telangana.
TS-ICET was held in the year 2015, for the first time, and in 2016, it was held by the Kakatiya University, Warangal, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Last year in 2018, TSICET was conducted in the month of May, and the result was declared at the end of the month. TS ICET 2019, is likely to be held around the same time.
Important Dates for TS ICET 2019
|Notification||March 08, 2019|
|Online Registration Begins||11th March 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration (Without Late Fee):||May 09, 2019|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of INR 500/- (i.e., Application Fee + 500)||May 15, 2019|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of INR 2,000/- (i.e., Application Fee + 2000)||May 16, 2019|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of INR 5,000/- (i.e., Application Fee + 5000)||May 18, 2019|
|Start of Downloading of Hall Tickets||May 14, 2019|
|Date of TSICET Examination||May 23 & 24, 2019|
|Announcement of Preliminary Key||May 29, 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||June 1, 2019|
|Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results||June 13, 2019|
Application Process for TS ICET 2019
The Application Forms for TS ICET 2019, are most likely to be available in March, 2019. The applications for TSICET 2019, can only be submitted Online. The aspiring candidates may apply by registering for TS ICET 2019, on the official website as a new user. For registration, the candidate will have to have basic contact details like phone number and an e-mail ID. Once the candidate is registered, a login ID and a password will be generated, which can be then used to login and fill in the Application Form.
The Application Form should be duly filled and no mandatory field should be left vacant. The candidate must have a scanned copy of a recent passport size photo, and his/her signature, that will be required to upload in the form.
The Registration Fee for online submission for the General Category students is INR 350 and for the SC/ST/OBC Category Students is INR 250. The Registration fee shall be paid at TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in T.S. & A.P. or through the payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
TS ICET 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Cards for TS ICECT 2019, shall be made available for download, at least 1 week before the exam. The Registered candidates will be able to download their Admit Cards, using their log-in credentials. Since, the Admit Cards will be available only for a limited duration, it is advisable for the candidate to not wait till the last day.
Steps to download TS ICET 2019 Admit Card:
• Visit the official website- icet.tsche.ac.in
• Enter the Registration ID/Application Number
• Enter the DOB in DD/MM/YY Format
• Click on the ‘Submit’ Tab
• Take out a Printout of the Admit Card
The Admit Card of TSICET 2019, will contain the following information:
• Name of the Candidate
• Name & Address of the Test Venue
• Date & Time of the Exam
• Important Instructions
Any hard copies of TS ICET 2019 Admit Card, will not be issued. The candidates must go through their Admit Cards carefully, and in case of any errors, they shall contact the exam office for the correction and issuance of another Admit Card.
The candidates must know that the Admit Card is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination hall. Any defaulters, shall not be allowed to write the test.
Along with the Admit Card, the Candidates must carry a Photo ID Proof with themselves.
Electronic gadgets like Mobile Phones, Calculators, iPads, etc., are not allowed in the examination hall.
Click Below to Download Question Papers
TS ICET 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the candidates who seek admissions to the MBA Programmes through TSICET 2019 include:
- The candidates must be Indian Nationals and shall satisfy the local/non-local status requirements, as laid down by the Telangana State Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date (as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dt: 19.03.2004 & G.O.Ms.No.108, Higher Education Department, dated 30-7- 2005 and its amendments).
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals must satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a minimum of three years, in any discipline, securing at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories), from recognized Universities, having Mathematics as a subject in 10+2 (For MCA). The candidates appearing for the final year examinations of graduation, are also eligible to appear for TS ICET 2019.
- The qualifying degree that is obtained by the Distance mode of Programme, must have a recognition by the joint committee of the UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- The candidates must secure a minimum of 25% in TS ICET 2019 to avail admissions in the MBA Programmes. (There are no minimum marks prescribed for the SC/ST Category Candidates).
- The admission of a candidate to any college depends on the college’s Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Other than qualifying the entrance test, to get admission into an MBA/MCA course, the candidate has to appear for counseling at the notified centers, apply in response to the admission notification by the authority concerned, and satisfy all the eligibility criteria for admission, as stipulated by the authority concerned.
Syllabus for TS ICET 2019
TS ICET 2019, consists of 200 questions, divided into 3 sections namely: Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability.
Section A: Analytical Ability
This section includes topics like Data Sufficiency, Problem Solving, Data Analysis, Date, Time & Arrangement Problems, Calendars & Clocks, Blood Relationships, Missing Number in a Sequence, Sequence & Series, Numbers & Alphabets, Venn Diagram, Bar Diagram, Tables & Graphs, Passage, Arrivals & Departures, Seating Arrangements, Coding & Decoding Problems, Pie Charts, Symbol Interpretation, etc.
Section B: Mathematical Ability
This section includes topics like, Arithmetical Ability, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Mensuration, Algebraic & Geometrical Ability Statements, Notion of a Limit & Derivative, Plane Geometry- Lines, L.C.M. & G.C.D., Rational Numbers, Ordering, Percentages, Surds, Indices, Ratio & Proportion, Numbers & Divisibility, Areas & Volumes, Modular Arithmetic, Truth Tables, Tautologies-Sets, Trigonometry, Relations & Functions, Matrices, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate Geometry-Distance between Points, Statistical Ability, Mean, Median, Mode, Frequency Distributions, Profit & Loss, Time & Distance, Progressions, Probability, Standard Deviation, Correlation, Polynomials, Remainder Theorem & Consequences, Linear Equations & Expressions, Partnership, Pipes & Cisterns, etc.
Section C: Communication Ability
This section includes topics like, Reading Comprehension, Functional Grammar for Business Contexts, Functional Grammar for day to day Communication, Terminologies and Concepts in Computer & Business Context- Letters, Reports, Agenda, Memoranda, etc., Vocabulary, etc.
Exam Pattern for TS ICET 2019
TS ICET 2019 shall be conducted both Online and Offline. The Question Paper will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each question will have 4 options, out of which one will be correct. Each correct answer shall be rewarded with 1 mark, whereas each wrong answer shall receive NIL marks. There is no negative marking or penalty imposed on answering wrongly. The exam duration will be 2 Hours 30 Minutes, that is, 150 minutes, in total. The exam will be divided into 3 sections, namely: Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability. The number of questions in each section, is demonstrated in the table below:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Sec. A: Analytical Ability|
|Sec. B: Mathematical Ability|
|Algebraical & Geometrical Ability||30|
|Sec. C: Communication Ability|
|Business & Computer Terminology||10|
|Total Number of Questions||200|
- Develop an extensive reading habit, to ace your Communication Section. To start with, you should make it a point to read newspapers daily. Besides newspapers, read blogs, articles and online diaries, so as to improve and enhance your written and spoken English skills.
- Reading newspapers, will also, update your knowledge and broaden your enlightenment spectrum about the various aspects of the Business World.
- To make your Mathematical aptitude stronger, solve numerous question banks, published by well-known distributers. Since this section is meant to evaluate your sense of rationalizing, you should make it a point to get your concepts and basics- crystal clear.
- Work on your speed of solving the Analytical and the Mathematical Sections, by practicing as much as you can. Practicing shall not only bring you in acquaintance with different kinds of problems, but will also improve your accuracy, speed, and efficiency.
- Solve previous years’ question papers and mock tests, to understand the pattern of TSICET 2019. This will help you to assess the exam and your performance in a better way.
- Lastly, the most important step to take care of is, the time. You shall only be given 150 minutes to solve 200 Multiple Choice Questions. Hence, ideally a candidate should spend approximately half a minute to solve one question. Therefore, it is utmost crucial for the candidates to manage time, and work on their speed.
Exam Centers for TS ICET 2019
TS ICET 2019 shall be held in the following 16 Regional Test Centers in the state of Telangana. The exact test venue shall be mentioned on the individual candidate’s Admit Card.
Adilabad Nizamabad Hyderabad Sangareddy
Khammam Wanaparthy Kodad Warangal
Nalgonda Jagityal Karimnagar Mahbubnagar
Vikarabad Kothagudem Siddipet Mancherial
Result of TS ICET 2019
The Telangana State ICET Exam 2019, is to be conducted by the Kakatiya University. This year TS ICET 2019, is scheduled to be held on May 23 & 24, 2019. The KU will release the TS Integrated Common Entrance Test Results, and Score Cards in May, 2019.
To check the result of Telangana ICET 2019, the candidate shall visit the official website- icet.tsche.ac.in OR www.tsche.ac.in.
Universities Accepting TS ICET 2019
TS ICET 2019, shall be conducted for admissions in the MBA and MCA Courses, for all Universities and affiliated colleges, of the state of Telangana.
TS ICET 2019 Scores shall be accepted by the following Universities:
• Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
• Kakatiya University (KU)
• Osmania University (OU)
• JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
• Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
• Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
• Telangana University (TU)
• Palamur University (PU)
• Satavahana University (SU)
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous