XAT 2022 will be conducted in January 02, 2022, in 74 cities across India and 2 International cities.
- Know your exam – Although there is no any prescribed syllabus for competitive exams like XAT but still, by seeing the past trends, you can get a lot of idea of what sort of question is expected to appear in the question paper. The sections are Verbal and Logical ability, Decision Making, quantitative aptitude, Data Interpretation, essay writing and general awareness. So, what you really need to work upon is the basics of these subject areas, like Math’s formulas for QA, English grammar for VA & essay writing and regular current news updates for general awareness. Thus, if you are aware of the essentials of the paper, you will come out with flying colors.
|Statistics and Probability||Algebra|
|Grammar||Arithmetic & Modern Maths|
|Vocabulary||Top 10 RCs|
- Know the difference - XAT is pretty different from all the other MBA entrance exams that you plan to appear for. That doesn’t mean it is the toughest but undoubtedly the one that checks your academic skills as well as IQ and expression power. It looks out for a jack of all trade who could be transformed into the master of business administration/management in near future.
Practice for XAT 2022
- Sharpen your edges – Once you are aware of the intricacies of your exam, you need to plan your preparations accordingly; after all, it is rightly said, "He who fails to plan, plans to fail". So, please don’t undermine the importance of planning and pave your way to success by cracking this exam.
- Analyse your strengths and Weaknesses – While preparing for your test, you need to understand your own strengths and weaknesses like you can be strong in QA, average in DI and totally clueless in RC. This is important because for clearing XAT; you need to clear all the sections of the paper. If you will not strengthen your strong areas and hone your weak areas, you might lose your admission to some of the most reputed colleges of this country.
- Prepare a Schedule – Only knowing what you need to prepare is not enough; planning how to do it is the key. You need to plan your timings. You need to make a routine and stick to it for a scheduled preparation. You need to devote some time to every section and prepare. GK Section can mark a difference. Read 500+ GK/ Current Affairs Topics.
- Be ready to adapt to changed scenario – In XAT-2022 students have a choice of not attempting 13 questions. Beyond this, any unattempted question will carry the negative mark of 0.05. There would also be negative marking of 0.25 marks for any wrong answer. There will be no Negative Marking in Part B i.e GK and Essay.
- Practice Very Hard - Don't forget that only learning chapters and making plans will not take you anywhere, it is the executions and implementations of these strategies that ultimately count. So practice till you are perfect at the chapter and then move ahead. Taking mock test and solving previous year's question papers are certainly beneficial.
|Latest XAT Mock||Mock on QA & DI|
|Mock Questions on QA||Mocks on DI & LR|
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous