Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Department of Management Studies announces Admission to MBA (Part Time - Evening) Programme for Working Executives.
Applications are invited for the admissions to the 3 year part time (Evening) MBA Programme with focus on 'Technology Management' designed to impart Management Education to Working Executives.
• Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy / B. Sc (Agricultural Engineering) (Minimum 4 years after 10 + 2)
• Master's degree in any branch of Physical / Chemical / Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statitics, Computer Applications, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational / Information Science, Agriculture or Master's Degree in Commerce, Economics, CA, ICWAI
• A Minimum 2 years of post-qualifying Degree work experience as on 1st August 2013. Reservation as per Government of India rules
Selection procedure :
Admission process includes a written test (designed in 4 components to assess verbal, analytical, quantitative and data interpretation abilities and Business awareness), Group Discussion & personal interview. Weightage will be given to professional background in terms of higher performance in the qualifying degree/diploma and work experience.
• Online submission of application form starts : 25th February 2013 (Monday)
• Last date of receipt of print copy of application form with demand draft : 14th March 2013 (Thursday)
• Written Test : 14th April 2013 (Sunday (10.00 0 12.00 hours), will be conducted at I.I.T. Delhi
• Group discussion & Interview : 27-28 April 2013 (Saturday - Sunday), will be conducted at I.I.T. Delhi
• Declaration of Admission Results : 13th May (Monday)
• Classes Begin : 23 July 2013 (Tuesday)
How to apply :
Desirous Candidates need to apply on prescribed form available at I.I.T. Delhi website : http://dms.iitd.ac.in/admission.html. Candidates have to submit the application form online and also take a printout of the same and send it to the following address along with a bank draft of Rs. 1,500 in favour of "Registrar, I.I.T. Delhi" so as to reach on or before 14th March 2013 to :
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016