Professor & Associate Dean
Dr. Chandrima Sikdar has twenty-three years of experience as a faculty in the area of Economics.
- Ph.D. Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal, India, 2005
- M.Phil (Economics), Jadavpur University, West Bengal, India, 1998
- M.SC. Calcutta University, India, 1995
- B.SC. Calcutta University, India, 1993
- She has worked with reputed institutes, like BES College, Calcutta University, ICFAI Business School and Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi.
- She joined SBM in January 2012 as a faculty member in the area of Economics. Alongside teaching, she is an active researcher.
- She is an expert in trade and econometric modelling and have been working on international trade, environment and productivity issues since 1997.
- Dr. Sikdar extensively researched on India-Bangladesh, India-Sri Lanka, India-ASEAN trade dynamics and published number of articles on it and on other areas like environment, productivity etc.
- She attended and presented papers in number of international & national conferences related to econometric modelling, input-out.