Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow , has conducted following Management Development Programmes to be held in August-September 2011.
- Managing innovation and product development
- Personal growth through self- exploration
- Supply chain management
- Advance writing skills
- Understanding self for managerial excellence
- Rural marketing strategy
- Marketing process & planning for competitive advantage
The key objectives of MDP programmes includes :
- To sensitize the participants about multiple challenges associated with innovation and product development and provide them help for decision making to navigate the challenges
- To expose the participants to the models of self and role
- To focus on the key concept, design, strategies, techniques, technology and management of supply chains
- Advance writing skills will be focused on to help participants to hone up their writing skills for documentation and presentation of corporate documents
- To make managers understand the concept of relationship building.
For further details visit; www.iiml.ac.in or email to: [email protected]