Important Information about KIITEE Management
KIITEE Management 2018 is the entrance exam conducted by KIIT School of Management (KSOM) for admission into MBA for the 2018-2020 session. MBA aspirants can apply to KIIT School of Management (KSOM) either through their national level examination KITTEE Management exam conducted by KSOM, (KIIT University) or other National Level tests such as CAT / MAT / GMAT / ATMA / CMAT / XAT. Based on the scores obtained by the candidates they will be called for GD/PI. It’s a computer-based test. The test is scheduled for January 28-30, 2018. It will be conducted across 15 cities in India.
KIITEE Management Important Dates
|Last Date of Receiving Completed Forms:||January 20, 2018|
|Dates of Entrance Exam:||January 28 -30, 2018|
|Publication of Result:||February 5, 2018|
KIITEE Management Application Process
Candidates can pay the application fees through two modes: Online Mode and Offline Mode
- Visit and Register at http://ksom.cn1.formsdotstar.com/online-application-kiitee
- Complete the Application Form and make the fee payment
Note: Candidates applying through Online Mode would be required to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution.
- Candidates applying through Option 2 need to make a DD of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus – 7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024”.
- Name and Address of the candidate needs to be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates should retain photocopies of the DD and the application form submitted for future reference.
Graduates in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA).
The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated taking all subject into consideration including optional subjects. Where the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, percentage score would be calculated by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
Those who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before June 30, 2018 can also apply
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their KIITEE MGT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT Scores for appearing in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The GD&PI will be conducted at New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jamshedpur and Bhubaneswar.
The final selection will be based on Entrance score, career marks and performance in GD&PI. Selected candidates will be notified of their final selection through admission offer letter. The selected candidates will confirm and accept the admission offer with terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme and submit the acceptance letter in its prescribed format within the given time.
Documents to be attached to the Application Form
- High School Certificate and mark sheet.
- +2 / HSC Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation (B.A., B. Com, B.Sc., Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet.
- College Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA Scorecard
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
The exam will be conducted in the English language. The duration of the exam is two and a half hours. There will be 150 multiple type questions. There will be four options available and for each right answer 3 marks will be given. For every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted. The candidates are advised not to attempt a question if they are not sure about the answer. If a candidate marks more than one answer to a question, the answer will be treated as incorrect and will fetch negative marks. Candidates should utilize their time accordingly to attempt the exam. The no of questions section wise is given below:
|Issue of Social concern||20|
Candidates can check the status of their Application Form and download Admit Cards on www.ksom.ac.in. from 24th January 2018 onwards. Candidates must take a print out of the admit card and present it for verification on the test date. They are advised not to tamper with the Admit Card in any form Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
In case of non-availability of admit card on the website candidates may contact Chairperson, Admissions by giving details of reference like Application No/Registration No/Name/DOB and proof of remittance of fees.
- Students must have a well thought and executed study plan. Discipline is the key to fulfill their dream for admission.
- Basic fundamentals of Quantitative ability and English grammar must be strong. It will help in solving questions.
- Practice, Practice and Practice. The mantra for success is practice but students need to analyze while practicing which section takes the longest time to solve and work on it.
- Students preparing for General Knowledge should read Newspapers, Quality material and should try to retain the information.
- Solve as many mock tests as possible. It is crucial for time management and in evaluating performance.
- A day before the test day, students should try to relax and not think much about the exam and must get enough sleep for the D-day.
- On the day of the exam, students should reach before time and try to remain calm and composed. A tension free mind will enable them to think clearly and perform to the best of their ability.
Candidates will be called for GD/PI (Group Discussion & Personal Interview) on the basis of KIITEE Management merit list. RESULT of KIITEE MANAGEMENT 2018 will be declared on 5th February 2018.
MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) KIIT School of Management.
The two-year full-time private MBA program at KSOM, Bhubaneswar is intended to amplify students knowledge and skills. The program pedagogy is a blend of case studies, workshops, Group discussions, Presentations. Students are exposed to industry relevant education to facilitate their management career. They get to work on several projects and get the opportunity to apply their classroom learning to a real-world scenario.
MBA (Rural Management) KIIT School of Rural Management.
MBA (RM) aims at preparing students for managerial positions in the rural areas. The programme is structured to expose students to the various real rural problems and enables them to inculcate problem-solving skills. The Institute has working arrangements with more than 275 organizations in Development and Corporate sector to provide learning opportunities to students. Apart from regular classroom teaching, regular seminars are held to disseminate the latest knowledge in the industry, research and entrepreneurship. The objective is the holistic development of the students.
Q. I am in the final year of my graduation, what percentage should I fill in the form?
You should fill up your average % of marks up to 2nd year or 3rd year as per your course.
Q. When shall I receive the KIITEE Management 2018 Admit Card?
You can download your admit card from the website on 24th January 2018 till exam day.
Q. When is the last date for applying KIITEE Management Test?
The last date for applying KIITEE Management test is 20th January, 2018.
Q. I am in the final year of my graduation, am I eligible to register for KIITEE Management 2018 test?
Yes, you are eligible for KIITEE Management test.
Q. Is it mandatory to appear for KIITEE Management test for admission into MBA programme at KSOM? If not, which other scores are acceptable for admission in MBA 2018?
No, it is not mandatory. The exam scores acceptable are MAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT & GMAT.
Q. What is the course fee for the MBA programme 2018?
Total course fee is Rs.12,01,600/-( the fee includes tuition fees, 100% AC Hostel, mess and utility charges, development administration fees, books and study materials, laptop, laundry charges, blazer etc).
Q. Is hostel mandatory for the MBA programme in KSOM?
Yes, it is a fully residential course.