- Post Graduate Programme in Management
- One Year Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives(ePGPx)
- Executive Training Management Development Programme
- Academic Training Faculty Development Programme
- Doctoral Programme Fellow Programme in Management
|Fees||:||Approx. INR 12 L|
|Eligibility||:||CAT - 75 Percentile|
A. Shortlisting Criteria for Stage II
• IIM Rohtak shall have the same shortlisting criteria as that of all participating IIMs for Common Admission Process (CAP) 2018.
• Only candidates meeting the cut-off criteria listed in Table 1 would be considered for shortlisting.
• The criteria given below are the minimum requirement to be fulfilled by the candidates for being considered for shortlisting for WAT and PI. These are eligibility criteria and do not imply entitlement. However, the criteria i.e., individual sectional percentile and the overall percentile may be lowered/relaxed, if the actual number of shortlisted candidates are found to be less than the required number of candidates to be called for WAT and PI in one or more categories. The relaxation in the cut-off criteria is to ensure sufficient number of candidates for each of the categories for WAT and PI process. The participating IIMs reserve the right to have a higher cut-off than those mentioned below:
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DI & LR) Percentile >=||Verbal & Reading Comprehension (VRC) Percentile >=||Total (Overall)|
Actual Cut-Off Criteria: Shall be decided later in the meeting of Directors of participating IIMs to be held in January 2018.
The eleven IIMs coordinating the Stage II process 2018, viz., Amritsar, Bodhgaya, Jammu, Kashipur, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Sirmaur, Trichy and Udaipur, are together likely to call candidates for this stage.
B. Preparing Final Shortlisted Candidates (FSL)
A weight of 35 per cent will be assigned to CAT Total Score (Scaled to 100). The following scores or weights are assigned during the WAT & PI process: PI and WAT 30 per cent; and Work Experience, Past Academic Performance and diversity shall be given a weight of 35 per cent. Minimum cut off may be applied to WAT & PI components.
C. Offer Acceptance Fee & Withdrawal
A candidate receiving admission offer from IIM Rohtak (IIM-R) and accepting the offer within the stipulated date needs to send along with Offer Acceptance (OA) an Offer Acceptance Amount (OAA) of Rs. 100,000. A candidate can subsequently withdraw the OA within the withdrawal date specified in the Offer Letter (OL). In this case, OAA will be refunded after deducting administrative expenses and processing charges of Rs 10,000. If a candidate registers for the programme, his/her OAA will be adjusted against Term I Fee.
In case a candidate withdraws before the registration, OAA &/ Or Term Fee will be refunded after deducting processing charges as per norms. In the event of withdrawal from the Programme after registration, NO refund of OAA or Term Fee will be made.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous