- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (Khadki, Pune)
Programmes offered are:
- Executive MBA (Specializations in Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Human Resource)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM)
PGDM Session Schedule: Sundays – 8:30am – 6:00pm
Let us take you through some prestigious Part Time MBA Colleges in Pune.
Eligibility for Executive MBA:
An executive/professional seeking admission for the programme must possess Bachelor’s Degree of any Statutory University or any other recognized Foreign University with 50% marks and Three Years of Work Experience after graduation
Eligibility for PGDM:
Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 50% marks from any recognized University
Candidate are selected for PGDM programme based on personal interview.
Fee Structure for Executive MBA: INR 4,00,000/-
Fee Structure for PGDM: INR 65,000/-
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Lavale Village, Pune
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Specialization offered are Marketing, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management and Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship)
Duration - 12 months
A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
The selection of students shall be done on the basis of Personal Interview, to be held at SIBM Pune Lavale Campus.
Fee Structure– INR 85000/-
- Candidate must have completed graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates) from a recognized University/Institute,
- Must have minimum of work 3 years’ experience at managerial / Executive level after results declaration of Graduation Examination till the date of application
Candidates seeking admission have to appear in the Entrance Test. The Entrance Test will be of 200 marks consisting of objective multiple choice type questions. The University reserves the right to modify/amend the selection criteria based on the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the applications received