MBA aspirants who wish to take admission at EMPI Business School may note the following :
Prpgrammes offered : Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- PGDM - Advertising & Communication
- PGDM - Business Analytics
- PGDM - Business Management
- PGDM - Global Business
- PGDM - Human Resources
Duration : 2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- A 3-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE.
- Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor's degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- All applicants should first pre-qualify through EMPI prescribed tests. As such all applicants taking the CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA examination, achieving high percentile score are considered for selection for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes.
- This attainment is considered as pre-qualification for stage - II selection procedure of EMPI. All candidates clearing the pre-qualifying test are also required to go through EMPI's comprehensive Personality Assessment and Profiling Exercise conducted at our Personality Assessment Centre - resulting in building up of a datasheet on each candidate's strengths / weaknesses. This is subsequently availed to support the student in developing his/her personality through Personality Assessment Centre, Enhancement and Upgradation Processes (PACE-UP) Programme.
For more details, you may please visit : http://empiindia.com/sm_lpage
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous