MBA Aspirants may note the following :
Full Time PGDM & PGDM (Finance) Programs for the year 2015-17. Approved by
- Candidate are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates appearing for final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- Must have qualified in one of the national level management entrance examinations, viz. CAT / XAT/ MAT / ATMA / CMAT and GMAT
- Candidates can apply online for General at https://ezapp.ishinfo.com/ifim/register/https://ezapp.ishinfo.com/ifim/register/
- Candidates can apply online for Executive at
- Short-listed candidates based on filled-in Application Form are invited to attend the selection process.
- All short-listed candidates are required to appear for the selection process, which includes: Read more about IFIM Business School Bangalore
â–º Essay Writing
â–º Personal Interview
â–º All candidates will receive communications to their registered email ID’s only.
Admission Selection Process at IFIM Campus : April 2018
GD / PI Schedule at other Cities :
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous