Following is the Admission Procedure (Selection Criteria) at Indus Business Academy, Bangalore
Scores of Below Mentioned Aptitude Tests
CAT 2013 | XAT 2014 | GMAT 2013/2014 | MAT (Sept 2013, Dec 2013, Feb 2014, May 2014) | CMAT 2013/2014 | ATMA 2013/2014
|25 marks||Original Score Card will be verified at GD & P.I centre|
Consideration of Bachelor Degree Marks, 12th Standard, 10th Standard
Marks & Work Experience
|35 marks||10 Marks each for Bachelor Degree, 12th and 10th Standard. 05 marks for Work Experience|
|Group Discussion||15 marks||
Assessment will be done at GD & P.I Centre
|Personal Interview (P.I)*||25 marks|
* It is necessary for an applicant to clear the Personal Interview round to finally secure Admission at IBA.
1. In previous Batches, 25% to 30% of Batch comprised of students having varied work experience up to 6 years.
2. Admission at IBA is purely on Applicant’s merit & performance during the Admission Phase.
3. Please don’t fall prey to any Admission Consultant and don’t pay any donation for Admission at IBA. IBA has not authorized any Admission Consultant to conduct GD & P.I on its behalf.
4. Any attempt to influence the admission process / result / decision making will disqualify the Applicant.
For further more details and GD PI Schedule, you may please visit : www.iba.ac.in
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous