Delhi School of Business has announced admissions for AICTE approved PGDM
Programmes : PGDM
The specializations offered in :
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Organization Behaviour & HRM
- International Business (IB)
Duration : Two years Full Time
Eligibility Criteria :
- A Bachelor‘s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA))
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor‘s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/ATMA/ any other state or government conducted entrance exam scores are accepted for admission
Verification of Eligibility
The institution must confirm the eligibility of the candidate by verifying the mark sheets, degree certificates, final year status certificates of the candidate.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal assessment. This assessment will start with a written test followed by a Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Final merit list will be prepared with combined scores of their Tests and GDPI.
Meritorious and deserving students will get scholarships.