MBA aspirants who wish to apply at Institute of Rural Management Anand must note that Application date has been extended
Post Graduate Programme in Rural Management
Duration : 2 year full time
Eligibility criteria :
- A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 % (45 per cent for SC/ST/DAP (Differently Abled Person)) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- Students who are in the final year can also apply.
Selection Process :
- For Indian Nationals (PRM 2015 - 2017):
- All Indian applicants will appear for the CAT 2014 and IRMA's test (online) on "Issues of Social Concern" (scheduled on January 25, 2015). The scores will be combined in the selection process.
- PRM participants are selected on the basis of the Admissions Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview.
For Overseas Applicants (PRM 2015 - 2017):
*Applicants from overseas must enclose GMAT or GRE test score (taken on or after July 01, 2010) to be considered for the selection process of PRM 2015-17.
*Applicants from overseas will be selected on the basis of their GMAT or GRE test score and Telephonic Personal Interview.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous