MBA aspirants who wish to take admission at Delhi School of Business for 5 offered Specialised programmes approved by AICTE may note the following :
Programmes : PGDM
Offered specializations in :
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Organization Behaviour & HRM
- International Business (IB)
Duration : Two years Full Time
Eligibility Criteria for you :
- A Bachelor‘s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA))
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor‘s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/ATMA/ any other state or government conducted entrance exam scores are accepted for admission
Verification of Eligibility
- The institution must confirm the eligibility of the candidate by verifying the mark sheets, degree certificates, final year status certificates of the candidate.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal assessment. This assessment will start with a written test followed by a Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared with combined scores of their Tests and GDPI.
- Meritorious and deserving students will get scholarships.
For more details and to apply online, you may please visit : http://www.dsb.edu.in
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous