A big career opportunity for Working Professionals to do Predictive Business Analytics programme from Bridge School of Management (Certificate program from Northwestern University)
Programme offered : Predictive Business Analytics programme
1. A minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
2. Strong interest in statistics, modeling, data analysis.
3. Background in business, analytics, other affiliated areas.
4. Quantitative aptitude.
The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an aptitude test and a round of personal interview.
How to apply:
1. Applicants are required to complete the online application form. You may get application form from : http://bridgesom.force.com/application
2. The shortlisted candidates would be required to appear for an aptitude test and a round of personal interview.
3. Once selected, the applicant will be offered admission, and will be required to submit copies of the relevant documents and program fee for successful registration.
After completion of the programme you will get Joint Certificate from BRIDGE School & Nortwestern University (SCS)
Facilities for Working Professionals :
• Learn while you Earn with Online + Face to Face classes
• Expert Indian and Global Faculty from Northwestern
Join for an Open House Session on Thursday 19th June.
For further more details, you may please visit : www.bridgesom.com
MBA Admission News: Bridge School of Management
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous