CMAT Second test will be conducted with a 4 days window from 19th February to 22nd February, 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
• Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2015 can apply for CMAT online.
• The detailed merit list will be provided t the respective State Governments for allotting the students through Central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure for MBA and as per Court directives for PGDM.
• In case there is no central counseling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes University Departments
Important Dates :
- Online Registration has already started from : 6th November, 2014
- Last date for Registration : 5th January, 2015
- Admit card download : 30th January, 2015
- Exam Dates : 19th February to 22nd February, 2015
- Test Timings : 9.30 am – 12.30 pm & 2.30 pm - 5.30 pm
- Result declaration Date : 25th March, 2015
- You can take Print out of Score cards from 25th March, 2015 to 25th April, 2015
Registration Process :
• For online Registration you may please visit : www.aicte-cmat.in
• Choice of 3 dates and 3 cities of India for online examination in the order of preference may be entered.
• Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous