Updated: Saturday, 30 April, 2016 05:26 PM
Few seats left, apply at FIIB, New Delhi
PGDM Admissions are open at Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi
PGDM (Post-Graduate Diploma Program In Management)
2 year Full time
Specializations offered in
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Information Systems Management
- International Business
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by the AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2016 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Saturday, 1st October, 2016 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- All candidates are required to take the CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT
You may apply at : https://www.mbarendezvous.com/mba-institute/FIIB
For more details log on to : http://fiib.edu.in/
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous