- Post Graduate Diploma in Management - PGDM
- Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management – PGDM (HCM)
Duration : 2 year full time
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in a three-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by 16th June 2015 may also apply.
- XAT 2015 / CAT 2014 / CMAT - 2015-16 (First Test or Second Test) scores are valid.
Admission Process :
- Candidates who have applied for admission to GIM will be shortlisted on the basis of their XAT, CAT or CMAT scores, past academic performance and work experience. The shortlisted candidates will be called for face to face evaluation process for final selection in February/March 2015.
- Interview centres : Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi (Subject to availability).
- The final selection will be made tentatively in April 2015 on the basis of entrance test - XAT, CAT or CMAT- scores (40% weightage), the candidate’s past academic performance (15% weightage), work experience, if any (10% weightage), performance in face to face evaluation process (30 % weightage) and composite diversity index (5% weightage). This is Subject to obtaining a desired proficiency in written communication and a minimum score for each evaluation component, except work experience.
Important Dates :
- Last date for online application is : 31st December 2014
- With late fee upto 7am on 4th January 2015