Note the procedure for applying for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2014
Step I – Online Registration
- Register for SNAP test at www.snaptest.org
- Fill in the required details and upload latest scanned photograph
- SNAP ID is generated
Step II – Payment - 4 payment options are available:
- Cash – After online SNAP 2014 registration, take a print out of ‘Axis Bank Challan’ from SNAP website. This will be in 3 parts. Pay Rs. 1500/- in cash at any Axis Bank branch in your city.
NOTE: Candidate should keep the ‘Student copy’ as payment receipt. Sign the stamped ‘Symbiosis copy’ of the ‘Axis Bank Challan’ and send it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
- Demand Draft – Get a DD from any nationalized bank and courier it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat Address
- Credit Card - Make an online payment through using either a Master or Visa card
- Net Banking - Transfer the SNAP test fee to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat a/c through Net Banking
Step III – Admit Card
- Print the admit card as and when the date is announced.
- Preserve this authenticated Admit Card for the further selection processes of individual Institutes.
Important Dates :
- SNAP Test Date : 21st December, 2014, Sunday
- Online Registration Starts Date : 3rd September 2014, Wednesday
- Registration Closes Date : 26th November 2014, Wednesday
- Admit Card available from Website : 6th to 21st December 2014
- Results announcement Date : 10th January 2015, Saturday