Published : Wednesday, 10 June, 2015 11:52 AM
Programmes Offered :
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Capital & Financial Markets
Eligibility Criteria :
Admission is open to working executives and self-employed individuals fulfilling the following criteria:
1) Post Graduate Degree/Engineering Degree OR equivalent from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of not less than THREE years.
2) Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of not less than FIVE years.
- Only the work experience after eligibility qualifications as on 31st July of the year when the programme is advertised is considered
- Company sponsorship or No Objection Certificate from the employer is required.
- No Age limit.
Selection Criteria :
- Selection will be on the basis of GD, Essay writing and Interview.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/PH/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates as per Government of India rules
Duration & Delivery
The Programme is to be completed in three semesters of six months each. The concentrated classroom studies will commence with a week-long programme at the beginning of each semester followed by classes on Saturdays and Sundays (9:00 am to 6:00 pm) at IIFT Campus. A student is awarded the Post Graduate Diploma on successful completion of evaluation process.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- GD/ Essay Writing/ Interview: JULY/AUGUST
- Commencement of the Programme: SEPTEMBER
|Last Date for Receipt of completed Application : 14th July 2015|
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous