Executive programmes :
• Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB)
• Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing (EPGDIM)
• Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Capital & Financial Markets (EPGDCFM)
Programme Duration : 18 Months
Admission is open to working executives and self-employed individuals
(i) Post Graduate Degree/Engineering Degree OR equivalent from any recognized University or Institution.
(ii) Managerial work experience of not less than THREE years. OR (ii) Graduation or equivalent degree form any recognized University or Institution. Managerial work experience of not less than FIVE years.
• Only the work experience after eligibility qualifications as on 31st August of the year when the programme is advertised is considered.
• Company sponsorship or No Objection Certificate from the employer is required.
• No Age
• Selection will be on the basis of GD, Essay writing and Interview.
• Seats are reserved for SC/ST/PH/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates as per Government of India rules
Venue/ Timing of the Programme
IIFT Campus, 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM on Saturday and Sunday on alternate weeks
The last date for sale of and receipt of completed application form is 28th July 2014
For further more details, you may please visit : www.iift.edu
or send email :
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous