Published: Thursday, 18 February, 2016 04:15 PM
IMI New Delhi announces admissions for Executive PGDM
International Management Institute announces Executive PGDM admissions for 2016
Programmes offered :
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
Duration – 15 Months
- The participants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recognized by the Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- The bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of full time, post-qualification, experience as on March 31, 2016.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Program is open to individuals from all nationalities and applicants could be:
- Self-Sponsored candidates
- Company Sponsored from Private/Public Sector/Government Department
- Entrepreneurs and those from Family owned businesses
- Non-Resident Indians/ PIOs working for an organization or enterprise
- Defense Personnel who have retired or will be retiring shortly
- International Professionals from any country
Application Last Date extended till 23rd February, 2016
Apply online at :http://admission.imi.edu
Stay informed and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous