- Expected Duration of the CMAT: 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Expected Time per section in CMAT: 45 minutes.
- Marking Scheme for CMAT: 4 marks per correct answer.
- Incorrect answers will carry a penalty of 1 mark.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Government for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure
- In case there is no central counseling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved institutes/University departments.
- There will be four sections in the test. The sections are
- There will be 25 questions in each section.
- The duration of test will be 180 minutes
- CMAT First Test (2015-16) results declaration date : 30th October 2014
Admission Notification for MBA / PGDM Programs
MICA Ahmedabad | PGDM-C/PGDM AdmissionsOpen
GIM Goa | PGDM AdmissionsOpen
NMIMS | MBA AdmissionsOpen
FORE | PGDM AdmissionsOpen
LBSIM | PGDM AdmissionsOpen
SOIL | PGDM AdmissionsOpen
BIMTECH | PGDM AdmissionsOpen
IMS Ghaziabad | PGDM AdmissionsOpen