With the vision of offering world-class management education in India, Institute of Management Technology (IMT) India’s premier B-School has announced the opening of its admissions process for its two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and MBA programs for its June 2020-22 batch. The application window will remain open from August 23, 2019, to November 22, 2019. Candidates can apply for the AACSB and NBA accredited residential programmes at Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai and Hyderabad campuses.
Adhering to the core values of ‘Developing leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility’, IMT’s selection procedure focuses on selecting the “IMT Fit” candidates via rigorous selection process. This year, applicants may submit any one of test scores: CAT-2019 OR XAT-2020 OR GMAT (1st January 2016 – February 28, 2020) OR CMAT 2020 (Nagpur & Hyderabad only) score. Applicants can submit more than one test score. Applicants further will be short-listed for Written Assessment Test (WAT) & Personal Interview process on the basis of one of the test scores available - CAT 2019 OR XAT 2020 OR GMAT OR CMAT 2020 (Nagpur & Hyderabad campus only). Applicants will be called for Written Assessment Test (WAT) & Personal Interview process only once. The Admission process will be common for all IMT campuses.
- Candidates must fill in the online Common Application form available at www.imt.edu/admissions2020
- Candidates should take the CAT 2019/XAT 2020 or GMAT *
- Application fee of Rs. 2000/- plus applicable taxes*.
- Final selections process for ‘IMT-FIT’ candidates: Test scores followed by Written Assessment Test (WAT) & Personal Interview process (PI)
*For more details please visit www.imt.edu
- Online Application form opens: August 23, 2019
- Last date of submission of filled-in application form: November 22, 2019
- Common Admissions Process - February – March 2020
IMT will conduct the Common Admissions process in February and March 2020 for shortlisted candidates from applicants, who will submit IMT Common Application form by the due date, for the final selection of candidates who will be offered admission.
a) Written Assessment test:
The Written assessment test will be a 30-minute written test which will be conducted to assess the following competencies:
1. Language and Grammar
2. Flow of information
3. Analytical skills
4. Ability to put across thoughts in a concise and logical manner
Each candidate will be given a topic and the candidate needs to pen down their thoughts in a maximum of 750 words, which would be evaluated by a certified evaluator.
b) Personal Interview process:
The PI process will be of approximately 15-25 minutes for each candidate, during which he/she will be evaluated on four parameters:
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Analytical /Problem solving skills
- Business Affairs and General Awareness
- Domain knowledge.
The final merit of the candidate is a cumulative weighted average of the following components:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT (best score)
- Academic Scores (Xth, XIIth and graduation) and quality/reputation and ranking of graduating college / institute / university.
- Performance in Written Assessment test & Personal Interview.
- Work experience, both in duration and quality (for working candidates).
Both merit and campus score cut offs will be the basis of selection for IMT campuses, i.e. Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai and Hyderabad
For more details on the process, please visit www.imt.edu/admissions2020
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous