Publsihed: Wednesday, 4 May, 2016 12:03 PM
Apply for MBA at KSOM, Bhubaneswar
MBA aspirants can apply for Master in Business Administration, the two year full time residential programme at KIIT University, School of Management, Bhubaneswar
Programme : Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Duration : Two year full time
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduate in any discipline recognized by the AIU with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and having minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) with KIITEE MGT/CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ ATMA score. The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned University/ Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the University/ Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing CGPA obtained with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- Those who are in their final year of graduation and awaiting their results by June, 2016 can also apply.
- Candidates in their final year degree and expecting graduation results within June, 2016 can also apply for the MBA Programme.
Foreign/NRI Applicants :
- Foreign/NRI applicants shall follow the above procedure and submit the filled-in application form along with requisite documents mentioned above with application fee of US $50. The filled-in application form along with GMAT score card should reach KSOM on or before 31st May, 2016.
- Selection Process
- Candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/CAT/GMAT score for appearing in Group Discussion (GD) and / or Personal Interview (PI) at Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai.
- The final selection shall be based on KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/CAT/GMAT score, career marks and performance in GD & PI.
- Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter containing the terms and conditions of admission.
- The selected candidates shall confirm and accept the admission offer with terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme and submit the Acceptance Letter in its prescribed format
For more details, you may please visit : www. http://ksom.ac.in/
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous