Published : Friday, 6 October, 2017 17:25 PM
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi has announced Admissions
MBA aspirants who are keen to be admitted at LBSIM (Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi) would be benefited to know that admissions have been announced at this prestigious institute.
LBSIM is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and is a member of AACSB.
Programmes Offered :
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (General)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance)
Eligibility for you :
- You should be a Graduate or should have equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Those of you who are qualifying in degree examination in 2018 are also welcome to apply.
Selection procedure at LBSIM :
- CAT 2017 scores will be accepted and current GMAT scores will also be accepted. But you have to go through GD & PI along with WAT.
- Your Academic and Extra-Curricular achievements will be getting weightage and your Work Experience will be also having weightage.
GD & PI will be conducted at the following centres :
Delhi, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna, Indore.
Important Dates :
- Application starting Date : 1st October. 2017
- Last date for Application : 30th November, 2017
Placement scenario at LBSIM :
At LBSIM, you are likely to get placed at a top notch company. For Placement scenario at LBSIM, click here :
Your accommodation facility at LBSIM :
LBSIM is having separate arrangement of hostel for Boys and Girls and the safety of the students is paramount.
Application procedure :
Candidates may apply at : http://www.lbsim.ac.in on payment of Rs. 1,250 Or application can also be obtained by post with a DD of R. 1,325 drawn in favour of “Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi”.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous