Published : Tuesday, 08 November, 2016 5:57 PM
MBA Admissions open for 2017 at BGU, Bhubaneswar
Last Date of Applying online is 16th December 2016
GD PI Date – 17th December 2016
Apply Online Here - http://bimtech.cname5.formsdotstar.com/
About the Program
Birla Global University offers a two-year, full time residential programme in Management. The programme is divided into six trimesters. During the first two trimesters, the students are provided extensive teaching in a number of core courses. From the third trimester onwards till the fifth trimester, the students are required to complete core as well as specialisation courses. Students pursue their special interests in-depth through a specialisation offered by the programme. From April to June, students are required to undertake a Summer Internship Project (SIP). During the sixth trimester one core and one of knowledge enhancement of course, from bouquet of five courses, will be offered. During the two-year programme, more than 1200 hours of contact teaching are provided along with extra and co-curricular activities including special guest lecturers of two credits. In order to be eligible to the diploma, students are assessed on 130 credits throughout the programme.
Minimum Eligibility for MBA BGU Bhubaneswar
1. Candidate should have good academic record and scored minimum 50 percent marks his/her Graduation. Candidates appearing for their final year graduation examination must submit their mark sheet immediately on the receipt of the same.
2. For admission into MBA programme of BGU Bhubaneswar applicant must have valid CAT 2016/ XAT 2016/CMAT 2017 or MAT (Sept 2016/ December 2016/Feb 2017/ May 2017) score card.
MBA – Selection Procedure
1) Procurement of Form
- Candidates seeking admission to BGU Bhubaneswar can avail online form from : – http://bgu.ac.in
2) Filling up the Application Form
- For applying online : Application form can be filled online followed by paying Rs. 1150/- through Credit/ Debit Card/Net Banking.
- For applying through downloadable form : Application form can be downloaded from http://bgu.ac.in/ .Duly filled downloaded form can be sent to Admission Office BGU along with a demand draft of Rs. 1150/- in favour of “BIRLA GLOBAL UNIVERSITY” payable at Bhubaneswar
3) GD and PI
- Eligible candidate after filling up the form will be called for GD/PI at respective centers:( Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Cochin, Hyderabad, Raipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Gauhati and Greater Noida.)
4) Final Selection List
- Based on GD/PI performance career score and performance in CAT/XAT/CMAT or MAT,
- Admission offer latter will be send to the selected candidates.
5) Fee Submission and beginning of session
- Fee Submission: Candidates selected for admission in to MBA Program of BGU Bhubaneswar required to submit requisite fee within 15 days from the date of receiving the offer latter.
|5||Graduation Marks %||10%|
|6||10+2/Higher Secondary Marks %||10%|
|7||10th Marks %||5%|
*Suitable weightages for Work Experience, Academic & Regional Background, Professional Qualification etc. are also given.
For Session 2017 at Bhubaneswar Campus
|Programme||Approval||No. of Seats||Selection Procedure||Broad Eligibility Criteria||Programme Tuition Fee (for full course)|
|MBA- 2 Year, Full Time||UGC||120 + 60||CAT-2016/XAT-2017/ MAT (Sep/ Dec 2016 or Feb/May 2017)/ CMAT Sep 2016, Feb 2017/ GMAT (2016-17) score||Graduation with min. 50% marks (10+2+3 pattern)||Rs. 7,50,000
(for 2 years)
Register here to get Admission News On &
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous