Publsihed: Monday, 04 April, 2016 10:40 AM
Apply for MBA programmes at NIT, Silchar
National Institute of Technology, Silchar has announced admissions for MBA programmes
- Finance and Human Resource
2 year Full time
- A Bachelor's degree in Science/ Humanities/Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area, with at least 50 percent marks or 5.5 in CPI/CGPA.
- A relaxation of 5 percent or 0.5 in CGPA/CPI on a 10 point scale may be extended to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- The candidates must also possess a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT score (i.e. tests held from November, 2014 onwards) with the minimum cut-off of 40 percentile.
- Those appearing in their final year graduation examination are also eligible to apply.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of score obtained in CAT/MAT/CMAT and the creditable performance in group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI), which will be held at NIT Silchar campus.
How to apply
Interested candidates are required to download the application form from the official website : http://www.nits.ac.in/ and send the completed form along with all other relevant documents to 'The Head, Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology, Silchar, Assam-788010'.
- The last date for the submission of complete application is April 30.
- Names of the short-listed candidates for GD & PI will be announced on May 10.
- GD & PI will be held from May 26 to 28.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous