TAPMI announces admission for its 3 programs – Post Graduate Diploma in Management, PGDM-Banking and Financial Services and launch of PGDM-Human Resource Management for batch 2018-20
Last date for application: January 16, 2018
With the mission of to excel in post-graduate management education, research and practice, T.A. Pai Management Institute has announced the admission for its 2-year Post Graduate Diploma and Management program for 2018-20 batch. The application window will remain open from November 07, 2017 to January 16, 2018.
Programs offered are:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (36th batch)
- PGDM in Banking and Financial Services (5th batch)
- PGDM-Human Resource Management (1st batch)
Eligibility for programs:
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University/Institute
- Final year students may also apply
- Short-listing for Written Ability Test + Group Discussion + Personal Interview consist of valid CAT/XAT/GMAT scores + work experience + academic profile
- Final Selection is based on CAT/XAT/GMAT scores + WAT Score + GD Score + PI Score + work experience + academic profile
Centers for GD/WAT/PI
Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Manipal.
- TAPMI Admission Application Sale Commencement: November 07, 2017
- TAPMI Admission Application Sale Close: January 16, 2018
- Communication about TAPMI Admission Process Stage-2 shortlist: February 15, 2018
- Stage-2 of TAPMI Admissions Process: February 18 – March 10, 2018
- TAPMI Admissions Final Selection First List Announcement: April 02, 2018
- Commencement of PGDM First Year Term I: July 01, 2018
Apply here !
For any further query, candidates can visit at http://www.tapmi.edu.in/
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous