Published : Wednesday, 10 June, 2015 01:23 PM
Programmes Offered :
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (WE)
Eligibility Criteria :
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline. The bachelors' degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of post qualification full time work experience at executive/similar level as on August 31, 2015.
- Proficiency in written & spoken English
Admission Process :
Candidates who have not appeared in any entrance test like CAT, GMAT, XAT, etc. can also apply, but will be required to appear for the IMI Test, on similar lines, during the selection process.
Programme Duration :
Classes of the PGDM Programme for Working Executives are held on every fortnight on Thursday, Friday, Saturday (evening) and Sunday. In case of elective subjects, the days for which a student would attend classes would depend on the number of courses a student has opted for in a particular term. Classes are of three hours duration with a break in between. All the 8 trimesters are scheduled on back to back basis with upto 7 days break between trimesters so as to complete the course work in 24 months.
Selection Process :
- Candidates sponsored by a PSU or Corporate House will be selected on the basis of information provided in the application form, their scores in the IMI Admission Test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who are self-sponsored will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, Written Test scores (IMI Written Test/CAT/GMAT), th th educational background, marks in 10 , 12 , graduation and work experience.
- Based on the above assessment, applicants will be called for a Personal Interview. Interviews will be held at IMI, Bhubaneswar. For outstation students, interview may be conducted through teleconference.
Last date for submission of complete application form : 17th August, 2015
For further details, you may please visit : www.imibh.edu.in
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous