Published : Friday, 23 October, 2015 11:31 AM
Programmes offered :
- PGDM-BKFS: 3rd batch
- PGDM-HC: 7th batch
- PGDM: 34rd batch
Eligibility criteria :
PGDM and PGDM – BKFS :
- A Graduate Degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in any discipline, recognised by the AIU as eligible with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks. This applies to also those with professional qualifications like Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accounting and Company Secretary.
- Candidates appearing for Final Year Degree examination may also apply.
- Valid scores of CAT 2015, XAT 2016 and GMAT 2014 & 2015.
PGDM – Healthcare:
- A Graduate Degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in medical / para-medical / pharma, recognised by the AIU as eligible with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks.
- Final year students may also apply.
- Valid scores of CAT 2015, XAT 2016, GMAT 2014 & 2015 and MAT Sept & Dec 2015.
Last date to fill and submit the online application form is 7th January, 2016.
MBA aspirants can apply on line at : http://www.tapmi.edu.in/admissions/online-application/
For further details you may please visit : http://www.tapmi.edu.in/
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous