Published: Tuesday, 29 March, 2016 02:50 PM
UPES invites Applications UPESMET 2 for MBA Admissions 2016
MBA Aspirants who are keen to take admission into a UPES MBA program of your choice, can appear for UPESMET 2 (Online Management Entrance Test)
UPESMET 2 is Management entrance test organized by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies - UPES
UPES is conducting the UPESMET-2 and this will be an online exam which students can take from their preferred location.
Starting this year UPES is launching 4 new core specializations i.e. MBA in Marketing, HR, Finance and Operations.
- Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and Class 12th and in graduation.
- For MBA Oil & Gas / Power Management / Energy Trading / Logistics & Supply Chain Management /International Business : Students having minimum CAT score of 75 percentile or MAT score of 80 Percentile will be called directly for Group Discussion & Interview. Valid CMAT 2016 scores will also be accepted. NMAT score of 170 and above
- For MBA Port & Shipping Management / Aviation Management / Infrastructure Management/ Business Analytics: Students having minimum CAT score of 70 Percentile or MAT score of 75 Percentile will be exempted from UPES Management Entrance Test and will only be called for Group Discussion & Interview. NMAT score of 160 and above
- UPESMET-2 followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
- Candidates having valid CAT/ XAT/ MAT/CMAT/NMAT scores of 2016 are exempted from UPES-MET test.
16th and 17th April 2016
Last Date for Registration
14th April 2016
Apply online at: https://www.mbarendezvous.com/mba-institute/university-of-petroleum-and-energy-studies
For more details on UPESMET 2, you may please visit : www.upes.ac.in
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous