Following are the main queries which MBA aspirants require to know :
1. When does the Registration for XAT 2013 Start?
- Registration for XAT 2013 starts on 1st September 2012 and ends on 30th November 2012.
2.What is the last date for receiving XAT Confirmation Page ?
- Last date is 5th December 2012
3. What is the eligibility criteria for taking XAT 2013?
- A bachelors degree under 10+2+3 system from a recognized university or a deemed university.
4. I have less than 50% in graduation, am I eligible to apply for XAT 2013?
- Yes, you are eligible to apply for XAT 2013.
5. I am in the final year of my graduation, am I eligible to take XAT 2013 for applying to XLRI or more than 85 other XLRI associated Management Institutes?
- Yes, you are eligible for admission to XLRI. You need to complete your final year examination by June 10, 2013. Other XAT Members Institutes may have a different date regarding the completion of the final examination.
6 .I am in the final year of my graduation, what percentage should I fill in the form?
- Please enter the aggregate percentage obtained in the previous years of the qualifying degree.
7. By Buying and filling in the XAT form, am I eligible for XLRI and other Institutes?
- The XAT is a common test for admission into academic programmes of XLRI and more than 80 other Institutes. If you are interested in XLRI or any other XAT member institute, you need to register and apply separately for the academic programmes of the concerned institute.
8. How many Centres are there for the Test?
- There are 38 cities in India and 4 international cities in which XAT exam shall be conducted. In Metros and large cities there will be multiple Test Centres.
XAT 2013 exam will be held on Sunday, January 6, 2013
Click and read more on XAT
For getting XAT 2013 exam alerts , stay tuned to MBA Rendezvous