It’s yet another year of sterling achievement at SDMIMD! SDMIMD completes 100% placement of PGDM 2017-19, well ahead of the course completion. A total of 46 leading companies visited the campus so far for final placements. With two months to go for the completion of the program, all eligible students are placed at an average salary of Rs. 7.2 lakhs with Rs.9 Lakhs being the highest salary.
Apart from the companies that continue to repose their trust in SDMIMD, the highlight of the current placement season is that over 15 new companies have shown their interest in hiring our students. The companies that have visited the campus are from diverse sectors - Manufacturing, Information Technology, Banking and Financial Services, FMCG, Start-ups, Consulting & Analytics etc. Banking and Financial Services sector hired the highest number of students followed by the Information Technology companies.
As part of PGDM, the specialisations that were offered were from among Marketing, Finance, Operations, Systems, Business Analytics and Human Resources Management. A lot of courses are offered under each stream enclosing all contemporary topics.
The average salary of Rs.7.14 lakhs and the list of companies which have visited SDMIMD for placements, portend well for future placements. The students have been placed in varied roles such as Management Trainee, Consultant, Business Analyst, Credit Analyst, Market Intelligence Analyst, Area Manager, Regional Area Sales Manager etc.
It has been a stupendous performance by our students, wherein the Institute has seen marquee companies visiting the campus and vying for our talents. A few of the top companies from different sectors that have hired our students through campus placements this year include -
- Infosys, Oracle, Mindtree, Morgan Stanley, State Street from IT/ ITES
- Ujjivan SF Bank, Suryoday SF Bank, ESAF SF Bank, Bharat Financial Inclusion,Samasta Microfinance, Spandana Sphoorty, Svatantra from small finance bank/ micro-finance
- HDFC, Federal Bank, ICICI Bank, Mahindra Finance, Anand Rathi, ICICI Securities from BFSI
- Schneider Electric, Schindler, Core-el Technologies from manufacturing
- EY, Feedback Consulting, Odessa Technologies from Consulting
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous