In the journey of transformation, XIMB opens up new vistas of management education. For XIMB, the main objective is catering to the needs of the aspiring business leaders, industry and the nation is an important guiding philosophy. The teaching methodology at XIMB through its programme is to empower students to think beyond the possible, providing the guidance and industry related learning, thereby enabling students to become the future leaders with a human touch.
XIMB offers 12 months Executive PGDM through Virtual Interactive Learning (EPGDM-VIL) in 200+ Tutorial Videos for Byte-sized Learning, 250+ Live Virtual Classes during Weekends and 17 Live Projects. The program is designed with 8 to 10 hours of commitment per week.
The Executive PGDM Program through VIL is designed to equip and empower executives with the necessary competencies required to lead 21st century organizations in the post pandemic world. The program curriculum espouses multi-functional, strategic and leadership inputs required for executives to transform organizations in a highly Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world.
Last Date to apply is 15th June 2021
Key Highlights of Executive PGDM through Virtual Interactive Learning (EPGDM-VIL)
- XIMB has an age-old legacy with is dated back to 1992.
- More than 1500 executives have graduated from XIMB so far.
- XIMB has witnessed graduation of 25 batches till date.
- EPGDM-VIL offers a personalised learning experience
- XIMB encourages Peer to Peer learning in EPGDM-VIL
- The program is accessible through Mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
- XIMB faculty impart management philosophies, principles and practices through innovative pedagogy.
EPGDM- VIL: Program Eligibility
- Graduation Degree with minimum of 50% marks
- 3 years of work experience in managerial or administrative role
- Preference will be given for executives from Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Letter of Recommendation from any one of the following:
- The Supervisor (to whom the executive reports to)
- HR Department
- Colleague with 5+ years of experience and MBA Degree or PGDM or Executive PGDM from reputed B-Schools in India or abroad
EPGDM- VIL: Admission Process
- Online Application & Letter of Recommendation
Candidates have to fill up an online application form and provide all the necessary details like Candidate Name, Email Id, and Contact Details of Recommending Manager (Supervisor/HD Department/ Colleague with an experience of more than 5 years and an MBA/PGDM Degree, or EPGDM from a reputed Business School in India or abroad.
- Virtual Collaboration Challenge & Interview
Shortlisted candidates have to go through Virtual Collaboration Challenge (VCC) and Virtual Interview (VI)
- Admission Confirmation
Offer letters will be sent to the selected candidates, and within 3 days of this, they have to confirm acceptance of admission offer.
- Course Fee Payment
Within 15 days of Admission confirmation, candidates have to pay the 1st installment fees.
- Commencement of Program
The EPGDM-VIL course is scheduled to commence from August 2021.
EPGDM- VIL: Documents to keep ready
Candidates have to keep the following documents with them while filling up the application form.
- Passport size high-resolution digital photo in JPG format
- Signature scanned image in JPG format
- Aadhar Card in PDF format
- Degree Certificate in PDF format
- Degree Mark Sheets (All semesters) in PDF format
- Work Experience Certificate in PDF format
Besides the above, you are required to provide the official email address and mobile number of the recommending manager of your organisation, who would be sending the Letter of Recommendation to XIMB, Xavier University from his official email Id.
EPGDM- VIL: Program Fee
INR 20,000 /-
GST @ 18% or as applicable
Total Program Fee
- Payment to be done in four installments.
- All payments must be made to the XIMB as indicated in the Admission Offer Letter.
This one-year Executive PGDM through Virtual Interactive Learning Program is specifically designed for working executives and practicing managers, who are aspiring to become business leaders of tomorrow. This Program provides an excellent opportunity for professionals, with the potential to assume senior management responsibilities, without interrupting the current professional career.Apply Now
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous