We hope you are all set to appear CMAT 2021 Examination. We wish you all the best of luck and that your exam preparation gives you the desired result. It is our sincere request to go through the following advisory guidelines for CMAT 2021 Examination, so that you don’t miss out on any crucial thing on the exam day.
CMAT 2021 Advisory Guidelines
- Make sure you have downloaded and taken a clear print out of your admit card. It is advised to print at least 2-3 admit cards, in case of spillage or lost.
- Please check following as indicated on the Admit Card:
- Reporting Time at Centre
- Gate Closing time of Centre
- Date of Examination
- Shift and Timings of Test
- Venue of Test
- You should visit the Examination Centre, a day before the examination and familiarize yourself with the location and means of reaching the venue of the Test on time.
- Please reach the venue of the Test at the Reporting Time mentioned in the Admit Card. If you report beyond the Gate Closing time of Centre, you will not be allowed to enter in the Test venue. Instructions have been issued for strict compliance. Several pre-examination formalities need to be completed and therefore please reach on time.
- You should carry with you only following items:
- Admit Card downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear preferably colour printout on A4 size paper).
- One Passport size photograph (same as uploaded with the Online Application Form) to be pasted on the Attendance Sheet at the Centre.
- A valid Photo ID Proof in ORIGINAL (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E- Aadhaar/Ration Card/ Bank Passbook with Photograph).
- Please note that ID Cards issued by Schools/ Colleges/ Universities/ Coaching Centres, AADHAR enrollment receipt without AADHAR NUMBER and PHOTOCOPIES OR Images Stored in mobile phones etc will NOT be accepted. (Note: No Candidate would be allowed to enter the Examination Centre, without identity verification).
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
- Candidates with Physical Disability are requested to report early for facilitation during entry.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, to wear/carry any type of watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room There may not be any provision for safe keeping of valuables at the Centre.
- Pen/ Pencil and blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination Hall/Room. Candidates must write their name and Roll Number at the top of the sheet and must return the sheets and Admit Card to the Invigilator, before leaving the examination Hall/Room.
- Candidates must enter required details in the Attendance Sheet in legible handwriting, put their signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and paste the Photograph at the appropriate place. They should ensure that their LeftHand Thumb Impression is clear and not smudged.
- No Candidate should adopt any unfair means or indulge in any unfair examination practices. The candidature of candidates in case of impersonation will be automatically cancelled without any notice.
- Candidates must maintain proper social distancing at every possible time, and must not forget to wear a mask.
CMAT Last Minute Tips
- If you are not confident of finishing a new topic and its complete revision before the exam, then do not start it.
- Do not spend more time in solving one question. It’s better to move on to the next question.
- Do know all the things you need to carry to the CMAT exam centre. Don’t let yourself to any surprise at the centre.
- Go through all the formulae again.
- Keep your flashcards always handy.
- Make sure you have you have a good print out of your Admit Card.
- Keep your Identity Card with you.
- Familiarise yourself with test centre rules and policies
- Visit the test centre at least a day before to estimate travel time on test day.
- Eat light food to exam.
- Drink sufficient water, or else nervousness can cause hydration.
- Wear comfortable clothes and mask.
- Have good sleep the night before the exam.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous.