Established in 1985, IBS, Hyderabad a constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, is one of the top business schools in India. IBS has a unique and innovative approach to business education, that focuses on providing the right knowledge, imparting the right skills for enduring success in management careers, and shaping the right attitudes.
IBS Hyderabad Highlights
- IBS-Hyderabad is among the first three B-Schools from South Asia to be SAQS accredited by AMDISA.
- The institute is accredited by the premier national accreditation agency, NAAC with ‘A’ grade with a CGPA score of 3.43/4.00.
- IBS, Hyderabad is a Business Education Alliance Member of The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), USA.
- IBS Hyderabad was among the first B-Schools to be graded by CRISIL with a grade of A** at the national level and A*** at the state level.
- The World Consulting & Research Corporation (WCRC) has ranked IBS Hyderabad, among Asia’s Best Private Educational Institutions for the year 2012-13, as selected by KPMG.
IBS Hyderabad Programme Offered
The two year MBA/PGPM Program of IBS is designed to give graduates exposure to management skills needed for the creation of specialists who can integrate across functional areas in a dynamic organization.
The Program provides a broad perspective of all areas of management. The courses offered in the program are practice oriented with emphasis placed on application of principles, tools and concepts to meet challenges and problems faced in today’s organizations.
IBS Hyderabad Eligibility
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English. All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2024.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/assignments) before May 31, 2024.The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2024.
IBS Hyderabad Application Procedure
- Online registration for the programs is available on
- After successful transaction, candidates will receive a mail with details of application number and password.
- Offline Applications are available at IBS Marketing Branches – For nearest branches you may visit the website ibsindia.org/contact_us/
- On purchase of application form you will receive a scratch card containing application number and password.
The application cost is Rs.1800/-
- Candidates qualified based on IBSAT2023/ CAT/GMAT/NMAT by GMAC are called for the Selection process at IBS Hyderabad campus scheduled from February / March 2024
- Selection Process comprises of: Group Discussion & Personal Interview
What is IBSAT?
IBSAT is an aptitude test. The duration of the exam is two hours. The paper is divided into four sections Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability and Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation.
IBSAT paper has 140 questions in total which are multiple-choice questions:
Verbal Ability: 50
Reading Comprehension: 30
Quantitative Aptitude: 30
Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation: 30
IBS Hyderabad Fee Structure
- IBS Hyderabad: Rs. 16,02,000/- for 2 years.
- IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur: Rs. 6,03,000/- for 2 years.
- IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Kolkata, IBS Pune: Rs.9,09,000/- per annum.
- In addition, students have to pay Rs.10,000 as refundable Caution Deposit with the first installment of Tuition Fee.
- The candidates selected for the MBA program of IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur who hail from the respective state will be awarded fee concession of Rs.50,000. The fee concession will be given in five equal installments. The students have to produce domicile certificate from the Tahsildar/MRO/ Municipality Office. The complete details will be given in student handbook.
Most of the students pursuing programs at IBS have financed their education through educational loans from the various public sector and private sector banks and financial institutions which are listed below:
- Public Sector Banks
- Private Sector Banks
HDFC Bank Ltd.
Axis Bank & ICICI Bank
- Non-Banking Financial Institutions
Auxilo Finserve Private Ltd
Avanse Financial Services
Eduvanz Financing Pvt Ltd
HDFC Credila Financial Services Ltd.
IBS Hyderabad Placements
|PLACEMENT DETAILS CLASS OF 2023|
|Campus||Highest CTC||Average CTC|
|Placements||Average CTC||National||International||Top 10 %||Top 25 %|
- ICICI Bank
- TATA Consultancy Services
- IndusInd Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- ITC Hotels
- Orient Cement
- 99 Acres
- Bank of America
- Da Milano
- Jaro Education and a lot more.
IBS has a unique and innovative approach to business education, that focuses on providing the right knowledge, imparting the right skills for enduring success in management careers, and shaping the right attitudes. IBS transforms its students into leaders of the future.
MBA Rendezvous wishes all the best to the readers for future endeavours.