The ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2023 (IBSAT 2023) exam is in December 2023. By now, most of you would have written at least two or three management entrance exams. IBSAT 2023 can act as a confidence booster if attempted with a calm mind.
MBA Rendezvous lists TEN things you must do before appearing for the IBSAT 2023 exam:
- Revise all formulae for topics under Quantitative Aptitude section like TSD, PnC, PICI, Percentages, Time & Work, Circles, Triangles, Algebra, Numbers, Probability, Progressions, Mensuration, etc.
- Go through all possible shortcuts that can help solve quant questions. For example, revise the squares, cubes, etc. for numbers up to 25.
- Attempt the quant section of the IBSAT mock tests on the official website. This will give a rough idea about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Brush up the Baron’s word list, and other popular word lists available online for the Verbal Ability section. Make sure you also go through their synonyms and antonyms.
- It will be helpful to read through all popular idioms and analogies.
- Individually solve all RC passages given in the official IBSAT mock tests. Time yourself when you answer each passage. This will help you figure out the average time you spend on reading, comprehending, and attempting a passage.
- Go through questions on tables, pie charts, and line graphs. These are mostly asked in the IBSAT exam.
- Revise all shortcuts that can help solve calculation intensive DI questions.
- Pick up assorted data analysis and data sufficiency questions and solve them.
- Do not pick up anything new. Brush up all topics you are familiar with, as new topics will only confuse you.
In addition to the above, here is a checklist of all the things you must remember on the day of the exam:
- Check your IBSAT exam date, IBSAT slot time, address, and location of your IBSAT exam center a day before your actual exam.
- Keep the print out of your IBSAT 2023 admit card along with a valid photo-id proof like PAN Card, passport, driving license, Adhaar Card. Do not risk taking college IDs.
- Plan your travel accordingly, keeping at least one-hour contingency.
- Sleep well a night before the exam and make sure you reach your exam center at least an hour before.
- Do not carry any electronic devices like calculators, phones, headphones, etc.
The IBSAT 2023 exam will have 140 questions split among four sections - Verbal Ability (50), Reading Comprehension (30), Quantitative Aptitude (30), and Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation (30). Every correct answer is +1 mark, and there is no negative marking. The total exam duration is 120 minutes. There is no sectional time limit, and you can toggle between sections.
MBA Rendezvous wishes all the best to all its readers.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous