In addition to the above, here is a checklist of all the things you must remember on the day of the exam:
- Check your IBSAT exam date, IBSAT slot time, address, and location of your IBSAT exam center a day before your actual exam.
- Keep the print out of your IBSAT 2019 admit card along with a valid photo-id proof like PAN Card, passport, driving license, Adhaar Card. Do not risk taking college IDs.
- Plan your travel accordingly, keeping at least one-hour contingency.
- Sleep well a night before the exam and make sure you reach your exam center at least an hour before.
- Do not carry any electronic devices like calculators, phones, headphones, etc.
The IBSAT 2019 exam will have 140 questions split among four sections - Verbal Ability (50), Reading Comprehension (30), Quantitative Aptitude (30), and Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation (30). Every correct answer is +1 mark, and there is no negative marking. The total exam duration is 120 minutes. There is no sectional time limit, and you can toggle between sections.
MBA Rendezvous wishes all the best to all its readers.