All MBA and PGDM programmes are two years long and require students to stay in campus for these two years. So, what an institute offers, to make students’ lives comfortable becomes a significant factor in their decision. IFMR GSB Krea University offers an unmatched living experience to students. Here’s how:
Application Closes on 30th Dec 2022
- The institute is located in Sri City, Andhra Pradesh. The campus is built on 40 acres of fully green land.
- The lush green campus is an ideal place to immerse yourself in the rigours of academics and keep you in a happy space.
Comfortable Residential Facilities
- The institute is a melting pot, as students from diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives come together to create a stimulating environment.
- Residential facilities comprise four gender-specific residential towers, air-conditioned rooms on twin-sharing basis, and two apartment blocks that accommodate larger groups in modern flats.
- Students will find all the necessary amenities being taken care of in their rooms.
- An efficient housekeeping team keeps the rooms spick and span every day.
- Recreational space with a refrigerator, oven, TV, cloakroom and other amenities is available to students.
- CCTV cameras and a security team keep the campus safe and secure round the clock.
Best Food Experience
Catering to the nutritional needs of students, IFMR GSB offers many food options, maintaining quality as well as diversity. The dining hall is a comfort space for students as they bond with each other and discuss important ideas over delicious food.
- Students will find a lot of variety in the food choices, from North Indian to Asian delicacies.
- There is an Asian food counter, as well as, a North Indian food and snack counter.
- The Copamocha Café takes care of all your tea and coffee requirements.
Exciting Recreational Facilities
The proverbial saying, ‘All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy’, does not apply to students of IFMR GSB. The institute places special emphasis on students’ health and fitness. For this purpose, it provides a lot of avenues for students for the purpose of recreation.
- Football Field
- Indoor Badminton Courts
- Basketball Court
- Futsal Court
- Cricket nets
- Open Grounds for Athletics
- Indoor Table Tennis Facility
World Class Library
The H.T. Parekh Library is accessible by students on all seven days of the week. The world class library is a support system the students rely heavily on during their two year stay in the institute. It includes:
- Over 30000 books on Management, Social Sciences, Literature etc.
- Around 4500 e-journals through Online databases.
- Around 105 Indian and international journals in print form.
- Vast collection of audio-visual materials in the form of CDs and DVDs.
Clubs and Committees foster teamwork
The institute has a rich network of clubs and committees, which nurture leadership skills in students and inculcate team work in them. Students organise and plan the activities of these clubs and committees. Some of them are:
- Abhyudaya-Annual Fest
- B-Sportive-Sports Committee
- Arthasabha-Finance Committee
- Laasya-Cultural Committee
- Synergy-HR Committee
- Abhinay-Theatre Club
- Nritya-Dance Club
- Raga-Music Club
- Shutterbugs-Photography Club
Strong Support Experience
Students can avail the support services at the institute for all their mental wellness and physical health needs. To make life easier on campus and ensure students are well cared for, the institute offers:
- A medical and wellness centre
- An Avocado Salon
- An ambulance on standby for medical emergencies
- Convenience Store
- Shuttle service to the nearest major city, that is, Chennai
For a truly memorable and comfortable study experience, which promises you quality, comfort, safety and rejuvenation, consider IFMR GSB Krea University.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous.