IIFT exam, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBA (International Business), the flagship programme offered by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), provides a golden opportunity to aspirants to walk the path that leads to a glorious career. IIFT is a reputed name in the education sector with impeccable credentials and excellent placement history to boast of. Therefore, aspirants who crack IIFT exam bring themselves closer to fulfilling their dream of a successful career.
Let us take you through some important aspects of IIFT Exam - All You Need To Know.
IIFT Exam 2022- A Glimpse
IIFT Exam 2022, conducted by NTA, is a two hour computer based exam. There have been some revisions made to the schedule of IIFT exam application process, as mentioned below.
Last date for online submission of IIFT exam application forms
15 October 2021
25 October 2021 (upto 5 pm)
Dates for correction in the application form
17 October 2021-26 October 2021
27 October 2021 – 31 October 2021
IIFT Exam Date
IIFT exam is scheduled to be conducted on 5th December 2021, as previously announced. There is no change in this date. Candidates, who have still not applied can do so by the last date, that is, 25th October 2021. The registration fee for IIFT exam is Rs 2500. This year, IIFT exam will be conducted in more than 68 cities in India.
IIFT Exam- How To Apply?
Candidates, who have still not filled the application form, can follow the steps given below:
- Open the official website- https://iift.nta.nic.in/
- Click on ‘Apply for IIFT MBA (IB) 2022-24’ and ‘New Registration’
- Fill the basic details, as required in the form
- Note down the application number and login details for future reference
- Fill the IIFT Exam Application Form carefully
- Upload photograph, signature and certificates
- Make the requisite payment
IIFT Exam Syllabus
IIFT exam syllabus includes the following main sections:
- Quantitative Analysis-Topics include: Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry, Numbers, Trigonometry, Probability, Set Theory, Venn Diagrams, Mensuration etc.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension- Topics include Comprehension Passages, Analogy, Synonym-Antonym, Phrases, Grammar, Vocabulary, Idioms and Proverbs etc.
- Data Interpretation, Alphabetical Series, Puzzles etc.
- General Awareness- Topics include Static GK, Current Affairs, Politics, Banking, International Affairs, Geography, Economics etc.
IIFT Exam-Path to Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Clearing the IIFT entrance exam brings aspirants one step closer to their dream of pursuing MBA (IB) from one of the premier institutes in the country, IIFT. Over the years, IIFT has gained a formidable reputation among the student community, as well as the industry.
- It offers a gruelling academic environment to students, with course work, assignments, presentations, quizzes allowing students to gain intellectual depth.
- Its collaborations with over 27 leading international organisations foster quality student-teacher exchange programs.
- It provides state-of-the-art infrastructure and is equipped with all modern facilities needed by the student community to face the challenges of the present and future.
- Most importantly, it provides incredible placement opportunities to its students, as the best names in the industry make a beeline for the campus during the placement season. For instance, the Highest CTC secured by the batch of 2019-21 stood at INR 46.45 LPA and Average CTC was INR 21.08 LPA.
IIFT is known for its wide knowledge and resource base, and an alumni network of over 50,000 members across more than 30 countries around the globe. It is consistently ranked among the top-10 B-schools in the country. It is the only institute in the country under the Ministry of Commerce to provide students exposure to live projects and conferences under various ministries that go a long way in their personal and professional development.
Few Hours Left to Apply!!!!
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous.