Founded in the year 2009, Universal Business School is managed by international CEOs who have exceptional management know-how. It is located in Kajrat, which is 100 kilometers from Mumbai.Talking about its infrastructure, the business school is the number one green b-school in India due to the sustainability measures initiated in its construction.
Approved by the Indian Government and AICTE, it nurtures top-level talent and offers an excellent learning environment. With its innovative teaching pedagogy, UBS separates itself from other Institutions.
Admission Open for MBA/PGDM 2023-24
- 5-star ranking by India Today
- Top faculty from Oxford, Stanford, INSEAD, IIMs and JBIMS
- Experiential learning with 80% focus on practical experience
- Managed by CEOs of MNCs
- Acknowledged by The Week as 5 th best private B-school in Mumbai
- AACSB accredited
- Approved by the Cardiff Metropolitan University
Admission criteria for UBS
- Candidate must be a fresh graduate or have two years of work experience
- The above eligibility confirms the first round of interview
- After clearing the interview, the candidate is called for a GD round
- Upon selection, a personal interview is scheduled with the CEO
- Upon selection, the student will receive the offer letter
Universal Business School MBA Programs
- BBA+ MBA- Cardiff Met., UK
- BBA+ MBA- La Rochelle Business School, France Global Blended MBA
- PGDM- AIMA
- MBA- Cardiff Met., UK
- MBA- Swiss School of Management, Italy
- Global MBA (3 B-schools 2 continents)
- International MBA (Spanish)
Apart from this, there are some BBA, PGDM, and global programs.
So, it is worth joining UBS?
Being ranked as the most innovative B-school in Mumbai by the HRD Ministry and India Today, UBS offers best-in-class education, a practical learning environment, and trains students for stepping into the corporate world.
It is undoubtedly worth joining UBS. So here we will discuss in detail each point that highlights the UBS
1. Experiential learning
UBS follows the method of experiential learning waterfall, where the student can optimize his learning with 80% practical knowledge. The MBA program includes live projects, research projects, industry mentoring, simulations and experiments, workshops, conferences, quizzes, case study competitions, and national and international internships.
This ensures that the student can easily get hold of the complex concepts and develop an understanding
of the key business ideas.
2. Part-time Executive MBA for working professionals
UBS offers a globally recognized part-time executive MBA program, which can be taken up by working professionals to amp their qualifications and knowledge. It helps the students to develop creative thinking abilities and enhance their skill set. The course duration is 12 months.
3. Top-level faculty
The faculty of UBS comprises experienced professionals with international degrees. The faculty has great exposure to the corporate world. In addition to it, experts from the top corporate houses and B schools visit the campus frequently.
UBS has a great track record for student placements. In fact, it completed 98% of placements in 2022. The business school has seven placement industries which include marketing, finance, HR, operations, health sector, consulting, and cross-functional business groups. UBS has a different department for placement responsibilities
.The top industry players like TCS, Accenture, HDFC Bank, Google, Flipkart, Honda, ITC Limited, DHL,
Amazon, etc. come for placements at UBS.
5. State-of-the-art infrastructure
UBS is an eco-smart business school. In fact, it is the first green business school in India. National and international students get top-class accommodation facilities. It is constructed similar to a modern township with housing clusters for the students.
The academic infrastructure includes a training center, 80-seater computer center, Thomson Reuters trading room, UN-styled auditorium, and ampi-theatre classrooms.
UBS students are provided with the best facilities, which are hard to find anywhere else.
Admission Open for MBA/PGDM 2023-24
Stay informed, Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous.