Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)will be conducted on December 20 and on January 6 & 9, 2021 at 11.00 am to 12.00 noon for all dates Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, Pune released the admit cards of SNAP 2020 on December 5 2020, The SNAP 2020 exam is a single entry to over 20 MBA programs offered at 15 institutes affiliated to Symbiosis International University.
Admit cards are issued from 5th December 2020 for download. Candidates can download their admit card from the official https://www.snaptest.org/. Candidates can check details related to SNAP admit card 2020 such as important dates, steps to download, details mentioned on the admit card, important guidelines, exam pattern, etc. on official website.
Admit card will contain details like name, roll number, photograph, exam centre and time of exam with the authorized signature of the authority/officials. As the admit card holds the name of the candidate it is therefore important the name is written correctly as mentioned in the identity card produced on the exam date.
How to Download
- Visit the official website of SNAP: official https://www.snaptest.org/
- Log in by entering your snap id and password, generated at the time of SNAP 2020 registration.
- Once the correct details are entered, admit card is going to appear
- Download and take a clear print out of SNAP 2020 Admit Card.
Things to keep in mind:
- Download SNAP Admit Card from official website from 5th December – till exam date.
- Carry a clean print out of the admit card to the exam centre.
- Affix a passport size photograph on the admit card..
- Along with the admit card the candidate needs to produce a Govt. issued identity proof which should bear the same details mentioned in the admit card for verification. Below are the identity accepted-
- Driving license
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
Stay informed, Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous